Counselling in South Birmingham
Are you looking for someone to talk to? Are you in emotional need or a time of crisis? How do you change your life? Do you want to:
- understand why you behave in particular ways and how to alter them?
- improve the way you feel about yourself, your confidence and self-esteem?
- understand your relationship patterns and find healthier ways of making and sustaining relationships?
- explore events from the past that still affect your ability to live happily today?
- feel supported in dealing with a current situation that seems too overwhelming to cope with on your own?
Working with a qualified counsellor can give you the time and support to explore these issues and more, helping you to gain valuable insight into the way you relate to yourself and the world around and finding new ways to develop and grow and change your life.
If you haven’t tried counselling before, book an initial meeting to discuss how therapy could help you. There is no pressure to make a commitment but you will have a chance to experience what it's like spending an hour talking things out in a confidential safe place, explaining how you feel and being heard.
I look forward to being able to help you.